Back in the studio.....

I'm back from our latest road trip adventure - 6 weeks and 5000 miles, from Western North Carolina to the Florida Keys and then to the east coast of Texas.  Although I didn't take my paints, I did take my camera and you can count on seeing paintings from our travels in the near future.  

This past weekend, on March 29th, we traveled southwest to Highlands to attend the closing reception of the Regional Artists exhibit at the Bascom.  The exhibit featured paintings from area art councils.  Each art council was asked to send 4 paintings.  My painting, "River", was picked as one of the four paintings from the Blue Ridge Fine Art Guild. (you can read about "River" in this blogpost)  Since the show consisted of the "best of" for each art council, it was an exhibit full of amazing works.  I am honored to have been a part of it. 

Meanwhile, back in the studio, I have 4 paintings in various stages of "done".  And one tiny one that I finished today.  This little one is just 3" x 3" - and comes with a little easel.  Once he is dry, I'll put him up for sale.  Be sure to let me know if you are interested!  Just shoot me an email.  

3" x 3" oil on canvas

This little one needs a name, too!  Be sure to let me know if you have any ideas.  I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by!  

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com



Comments