Toe River Arts Virtual Studio Tour!!!

 The Toe River Arts Virtual Tour begins today!  I'm delighted to be a participating artist!  And since it's a virtual tour, you'll find all my work on my website - susangarriques.com

"Up A Tree" - oil and paper clay - 8" x 6"

Pre-virus, the tour has always been a fabulous time to explore the Toe River Valley and visit artists' studios.  It's held twice each year - the first weekend in June and the first weekend in December.  The June tour was cancelled this year, but the December tour has gone virtual and will be held from today (November 23rd) through December 27th.   It's a great opportunity to "visit" and see lots of artists' work.  Click here to access the Toe River Art's Studio Tour page....https://www.toeriverarts.org/studio-tour/

Participating in the tour as well as a studio move, has inspired me to "clean out the closet".  I'm moving my studio to a much smaller space that includes no wall space at all, so there are paintings that need to find homes.  With great hopes of helping that happen, I've marked all the paintings available on the website 35% off.  Free shipping, too.  

And.... when you head over to my website, be sure to leave your name and email address to win a free painting!!  You'll also be included on the "blue light special" list and be notified of the extra specials available during the tour.  The "blue light specials" will be available only to folks who have entered the contest. 

Thanks for reading this far!  I hope to "see" you soon over on my website!!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments