14 Paintings Done!

Tomorrow will be the half-way point in this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  The time has gone by more quickly than I would like it to.  

Today's painting is from the same morning that I spotted dolphins swimming up the river.  In fact, the ripples in the water in this painting were caused by the dolphins' approach.  This is the same scene that I painted in my 3rd painting of the Challenge.  On this morning, though, it was foggy and very still.  And other than the ripples from the dolphins, the water was like glass.


Dolphin Ripples
6" x 6", oil on birch board
 Before I painted this one today, I was writing to an artist friend and telling her how my "paintings have been flowing off my brushes".  Well.... I should know better than to get so cocky.  This one took hours.  Always learning. <smile>

Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

susan

www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments

Unknown said…
Wonderful atmosphere.