Day 29 - Mango and Bananas

On my trip to the grocery store to look for potential painting subjects (see Day 26), I also bought a beautiful mango.  Today that mango gets to star in my painting along with some bananas.  This the second of my 8” x 8” boards, and it felt as big as the first 8” x 8” board!  (see day 27)  

I don’t think I discovered mangos until I lived in Key West.  They are abundant there and quickly became a favorite of mine.  There are many varieties, each with its own flavor.  I love cooking with them as well as just eating them fresh.

Mango and Bananas
8" x 8", oil on birch board


Only one more day in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  If you’ve been following along, you have my deepest appreciation.  It sure makes it easier knowing there are friends out there watching my progress!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

susan
www.susangarriques.com

susan@susangarriques.com

Comments