Day 22 - An Apple a Day....

Day 22 - An apple a day….

An apple a day is rumored to keep the doctor away.  I have to confess, though, I’m not a big apple eater.   It’s not that I don’t like them, it’s just that I don’t eat them often.  

I have great memories, though, of riding our horses to the local orchard, tying the horses up at the hitching post and going in for apple cider and doughnuts.  Good memories.

Today’s painting is of a MacIntosh apple, one of my favorites.  I decided to paint this apple, because I was looking for something that would be rather quick and easy.  Ha!!!!!   Why is it that the simplest subjects are the most difficult?   

Apple
6" x 6", oil on birch board


Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!!

susan
www.susangarriques.com

susan@susangarriques.com

Comments