And the winner is.....

Last week, as part of the 30 Days of Marketing Challenge, I promised a print to one lucky winner that signed up for my newsletter before midnight last Saturday.  Since I knew several of the people that signed up, I decided to use a random number generator to find the winner. 

And.... the winner is Joy Boothe.  Some of you may know Joy, she is the favorite trainer at the gym AND she is a fabulous writer (and a singer, too!).  In fact, if you would like to experience some of her work, you can read an excerpt from her novel online at the Great Smokies Review by clicking here.

Thanks very much to all who signed up for my Occasional Artzine.  And thanks, too, for all the wonderful comments about my work.  Y'all are great!

Sorry not to have new painting to share with you, but I'm on the road again and haven't had a chance to paint since Saturday.  

Thanks for stopping by!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com



Comments