Day One - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Leslie Saeta, a palette knife painter and founder of Artists Helping Artists, began a "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge" today.  I have decided to join the challenge.  At last report, I believe there are more than 250 artists that have signed up.  This will be fun - and a true challenge for me to paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  You can see paintings from all the participating artists at lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

Here is today's painting.  I painted this on gessoed 140 lb watercolor paper using water-mixable oils.  It is 6" x 8". 




Thanks for stopping by.  Check back tomorrow for Day Two.  


susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments

This is wonderful - so full of energy! I definitely will be looking to see what you have done for day 2 :)