Day 6 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

Can you tell I had fun painting today's painting?  What a face on this guy!  This was painted on a 6" x 8" wooden panel with Winsor & Newton Artist's Oils.  



There was a time in my life when I had a goat.  His name was Eli.  He was better than the dogs when we went hiking - he would stay right with me while the dogs ran through the woods.  It was fun remembering Eli while I painted today.

Seems like each day of this painting challenge teaches me new lessons.  Today's lesson - which actually came late yesterday afternoon - was realizing that painting every day is way way different than painting a painting every day.  Lots more pressure when I need to finish every day.  Now, why I didn't realize before is a mystery. <grin>  

Thanks for stopping by!

susan

Comments

Unknown said…
remember Elizabeth?