Day 25 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

The world outside my door is covered with ice.  It was a good day to stay put and paint.  

Today's painting, like yesterday's, is destined for the Toe River Arts Council and ultimately a traveling postcard exhibit.  These Carolina Wrens have been painted on a 4" x 6" gessoed piece of 300 lb watercolor paper.  And like yesterday's painting  it is my understanding that the paintings will be framed in a 12" x 12" shadow box and available for sale for just $70.  If you are interested in this painting, please let me know and I'll pass that info on to the Arts Council and find out how it can be yours.  



Carolina Wrens are one of my favorite birds here in the mountains.  In the summer time, they like to perch on the firewood stacked beneath the bedroom windows and sing us awake.  It's a most pleasant way to be awakened.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com


Comments