Jackson

Jackson
Happy New Year!  I have been totally neglecting my blog.  My apologies.  I'm happy to say that part of the reason is that I was busy painting Christmas portraits.  Between painting and preparing for the holidays, I just let the blogging (and lots of other stuff) wait till later.  But I'm back - and I'm happy to have a painting to share with you.

Jackson is one of the portraits I got to paint to be given as Christmas gifts.  What fun that is!  First, I'm delighted to be painting, then, delivering the work is another delight.  And then, on Christmas morning, knowing that there were some people who were going to be surprised and delighted by that painting just multiplies that initial joy exponentially.  And then.... this painting is one of my "giving back" paintings and a portion of the sale was donated to the Mitchell County Animal Rescue in Spruce Pine, North Carolina.  So, this one 8" x 10" painting brought smiles to many faces and a great deal of joy to my heart.

Thanks for stopping by.....

peace and love - 
and Paint First!

susan

www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments