Bob the Cat


I'm still traveling, so another post from the road. This is a photo - not a painting (digital or otherwise). This is Bob. He lives in Beaufort, SC and is one of the prettiest orange cats I've ever had the pleasure to meet. We were parked along the side of a street when I spotted him. I leaned out of the window to take a photo and he leapt right up into the truck. He didn't realize that Maggie, my dog, was in the truck, too. She was in the back seat, but took immediate interest in our new traveling companion. Bob, though, decided that maybe traveling with Maggie wasn't his choice, so he continued on across the cab of the truck and went out the driver's side window. He bent that lithe cat body around the door support and next thing was on the hood of the truck. This photo was taken from inside the cab looking out at Bob. One very cool cat.


Next week, I'll be back in the studio and will have another painting to show you along with some more very exciting news. I've got a new project in the works that I just can't wait to get started on. But more about that next week....

thanks for stopping by,
susan

Comments