Studio Tours

It's a very cold and snowy Tuesday here in the mountains. The snow started on Saturday, the 2nd day of the Toe River Art Council's December Studio Tours. A fun event that involves over 100 artists in 2 counties. For this tour, and this past Spring's tour, I've been fortunate and have been showing my work at the Selena Glass and Metal Studio. There are 5 artists showing their work - stained and painted glass works, jewelry, decorative mirrors and my paintings. It is a bonus stop for customers. The snow was a challenge for most people, although there were quite a few who braved the cold and came out. Thank you very much for those of you who did.
The accompanying photos
show most of the work I had on display. There was more work in the loft that isn't in these photos. The center table is a good place to lay out prints and notecards. I also put out a display of small plein air landscapes done on boards that each sit on it's own easel.

Late last week I prepped a square canvas (12" x12") for the close up of the bear face I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. The way this snow is sticking around, with any luck I'll have a painting to show you next week!

Thanks for stopping by.

susan

Comments