Tiger Kitten Finished





Whew. It's been a long time between posts. But now the tiger kitten is finished. After the last post, I spent one day adding the fur lines over the blocked in areas that were shown in the last post. I'm happy with the texture that has been created.



This kitten and two other cat portraits left my studio today for an exhibit in Greensboro, North Carolina at the Green Hill Center for North Carolina Arts. They are going to be exhibited in the current exhibition "Facing South : Portraits by North Carolina Artists". I'm honored to be a part of this exhibit.


I'm all caught up now with my paintings and it is time to start on "what's next". This is an exciting space to be in. I have several new painting ideas in my head and right now I'm not sure which one I'll do first.


Once again, thanks for looking.


susan


Comments