Making art.....

 Looking back, I see it's been 2 years - almost to the day - since I made a blog post.    It would be great fun to be able to tell you that I've been off on a most excellent adventure.  Or that I've been spending 24 hours a day in the studio.  But neither of those are true.  Life just gets in the way sometimes, and blogging, unfortunately, gets left behind.  And sometimes art does too.  

Recently, though, I've really missed making art and have been finding my way back to my paint brushes.  I still enjoying creating pieces with paper clay and here's one I just finished putting paint on....

Forest Bear
oil and paper clay on cradled board, 6" x 8"

Forest Bear has been painted on a cradled board with a 3/4" deep edge that has been  painted a dark blue. She's ready to hang on your wall.  If you'd like to purchase her, she's available on my website.... 

 https://www.susangarriques.com/workszoom/4943142/forest-bear#/

Thanks for stopping by.  No promises - but I'll try to be around more often.


susan

Comments