Studio Tour Continues!

The Toe River Arts Virtual Studio Tour has been keeping me busy! I'm delighted to let you know that I've sold several paintings already! Happy artist here, I must say.

Between getting art ready to go to its new home and trying to get the word out so that everyone knows about the Studio Tour, I've been very busy! I'm not the best at marketing - or making the time to sit at the computer to market my art. Basically, I just like to make art and would rather not bother with the selling part!!

Of course, that only means I end up surrounded by paintings and totally out of art supplies! Now that the Studio Tour is open, I'm committed to marketing. It takes a LOT of time to do just a wee bit. Post on Facebook. Write a blog. Send out an email blast. Suddenly an hour or two has passed. And while I'm busy marketing, new art ideas keep popping into my head! New things to make. Ideas to try out. I keep a notepad close by so that I can write them down before they are lost forever. 

Be sure to stop by my website. My paintings there are 35 percent off during the Studio Tour. Plus, you can sign up to win a free painting and be added to the Blue Light Specials list! Those specials are only offered to folks on the list.

Gypsy


Gypsy is a beauty, isn't she?  If you'd like to have this gorgeous girl for your own, just click the photo above. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments