Sunshine today!!

The sun returned today.  Early this morning, though, it was still gray and chilly.  I found myself totally uninspired to paint.  So instead of painting, we went exploring and took more marsh photos.  As I opened the front door to leave the house, the sun popped through the clouds.  A good sign.  As the day passed, the skies became more clear.  By early afternoon there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  

Returning home, I pulled out the paints and painted a "sunny" marsh scene.


Winter Sun on the Marsh
6" x 6", oil on board



Day 16 of the 30 in 30 Challenge done!!

Thanks for stopping by.

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments

Ducky said…
I am not sure why but the color blue thrills me - when I get to view the sky all wrapped up the the most beautiful blues - my heart thrills.

Love how you captured your today sky honey.
Susan said…
Thanks so much, Ducky!! I hope your sky will be many shades of blue today.