Bonnie Bell ......

There were several paintings I created before the holidays last December that I couldn't post since they were Christmas surprises.  Now that the holidays are well over, the gifts have been given and I'm finished with the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, it is time to show you some of what I was up to.

First up, is Bonnie Bell.  Bonnie is living in New Hampshire now, but she is a North Carolina hound dog that was found as a stray not far from where I live.  Before being adopted by her new family, she was living at FiFi's Friends, the same rescue where I found my hound dog, Maggie.  You can't imagine how delighted I was to get a request to paint a portrait of Bonnie. (Thank you, Jane!)  Hound dogs have a special place in my heart and I love bringing them to life on canvas.  

Bonnie Bell
8" x 10", oil on canvas

Thanks for stopping by.....

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments