Mount Desert island, Maine

On the road again - this time heading north. I'm finding staying in touch to be easier now that I have an iPhone. Unfortunately my MacBook has decided it no longer has a wireless card. So frustrating! Thankful even more for this iPhone!

Mount Desert Island is the home of Acadia National Park. We'll be exploring there today. Yesterday's all day rain kept us from doing any outside activities. Foggy today, but not raining. Things are looking up!

I've got my paints with me and plan to do some painting along the way. Tried a harbor scene in Rockport two days ago. Painting anchored boats is a real challenge! They just don't stay still. The tide changed just after I got started and my boat slowly swung around on its mooring ball. Totally changed what I had started. Then the fog lifted and the sun came out. And I thought painting mountains was tough! My boat painting will have to be finished from my photos.

This photo was taken during my hike with the dogs this morning. It looks like a place wee fairy folk might live.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll stay in touch when I can!

susan

Comments