Lizzy is driving!!!

Lizzy is driving!  Well, not really, but it sure looks like it in this photo, doesn't it?  Lizzy Lizard Licker was actually looking at cows in a field and sitting in Ian's lap.  We don't let her drive. Honest!



Since just before we left on our roadtrip, my MacBook started having issues with the wifi adaptor.  For the last week or so, I've been using my iPhone to write my blogposts.  Typing on the iPhone screen, which is mostly one-finger typing in my case, is less than good, but better than nothing.  Today, after driving down some rather bumpy roads, the wifi adapter in my Mac is working again.  Yay!!!!  Not sure how long it will last, so I'll get all my online work done while I can.

We visited Hopewell Rocks this afternoon on the Bay of Fundy.  The tides here are amazing - 50 feet and more. (which is totally amazing to an ex-sailor!) We saw the rocks on a high tide this afternoon and plan to return tomorrow morning to see them at low tide - when it is possible to walk around them.  The Bay of Fundy has been on my bucket list for several years now, and it feels amazing to be here.

Tomorrow we will be on Prince Edward Island for at least 4 days.  My paints are ready and my brushes are clean.  I've been told there are amazing places to paint there and I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!  (and I'll be back, so be sure to stop again)

susan

www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com
suzun.blogspot.com






Comments