Contest!!!!! Win a print!

The 30 Days of Marketing are still in progress and today's task is to give something away.  I like that idea!  It's always fun to win something, so I'm going to hold a contest.  Another marketing tool is a newsletter, something I haven't been willing to take on yet.  Some of you know that I write the monthly newsletter for the Blue Ridge Fine Arts Guild, and the thought of writing two newsletters a month is, well, overwhelming.  Would I ever get to paint?  I do like to read other artist's newsletters and find them motivating.  So, with that in mind I will commit to an occasional newsletter.  Maybe to announce an upcoming exhibit.  Or a finished painting.  

Back to the contest.  Anyone who signs up for my Occasional Artzine will be automatically entered in a drawing for a print of my Eastern Phoebe Fledglings painting.  The print is approximately 6" x 8".  The contest will be open through Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at midnight.  Winner will be notified by email on Sunday, the 19th. 



Leave your name and email address below to enter the contest.  Good luck!  And thanks for signing up!



   

Thanks for stopping by!
susan
http://susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments