30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

It's snowing here again, so it looks like my planned trip to the Columbia Museum of Art tomorrow to see the show of Impressionist art will need to be postponed.  Lucky for me, the show runs until sometime in April. 

I spent a good part of today re-photographing all my paintings from the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  Now, I need update my blog with those photos.  In the meantime, though, I used a free website called PicMonkey to create a collage of the 30 paintings that I did.  


I took a break from painting yesterday and started sorting through a pile of "stuff" that has accumulated while I was busy painting.  Today I made it back to the studio and prepped 3 canvases for the next paintings.  And then the rest of the day photographing and prepping the 30 paintings images.  Now that I may not be visiting the art museum tomorrow, I hope to get to paint!  

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon.

susan
www.susangarriques.com




Comments

Kathleen said…
WOW!! I cannot tell you how impressed I am, Susan. They're just beautiful!!!!