Day 27 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

This adorable face belongs to Stitch, a French Bulldog, who is an especially lucky dog that gets to live in Key West.  I've been told he tends to be mischievous, and I'm hoping I caught that in this painting.  He certainly has a delightful grin on his face! 

I painted Stitch on a 5" x 5" sheet of gessoed watercolor paper with water mixable oils.  



Just three more days in this Challenge.  I think Leslie, the Challenge's creator, is planning some more creative projects to host on her blog, so I expect I will continue to blog with more frequency - although maybe not every day.  We'll just have to wait to see what she comes up with.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you back tomorrow!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments