Day 17 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

When I'm painting, I often think of things I might write about when it's time to do this blog post.  I'm trying to write things down when they pop into my head and I'm keeping a small notebook near my easel for that.  But when I'm painting, I don't always want to stop and write.  And I'm always sure that it is such a great thought that I won't forget it.  Ha!!! 

Today's painting was done on a 6" x 4" sheet of gessoed watercolor paper with water mixable oils.  I like the way this one came out.  For some reason it reminds me of a children's storybook.  I think it might be the rich blue in the background.  (And I'm still having issues with my photos looking darker than the paintings.  Sorry about that.)



Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you tomorrow!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com


Comments

Melissa Adams said…
I keep coming back to this one every time I scroll down Leslie's blogs to see all our works on there, and each time I see it, I catch myself saying, "Awww..." It's adorable! I love it!