Day 15 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Today is the half way point through this challenge.  And today I struggled with this painting.  I had trouble getting greens I wanted, and then when I was almost finished, I decided to correct the shape of one of the eyes.  Now it is 10:30 pm and I've just finished the painting.  I've been trying hard to get one painting ahead and today I almost managed to get one painting behind!  

I'm also having a bit of a problem with the photos of my paintings.  The weather has been gray and rainy for days and I can't get outside to photograph them, so I'm doing it inside and trying to adjust them on the computer.  Ugh.  These paintings really are much better looking in person!  Once we get some decent weather, I'm planning to re-photograph them all and I'll re-upload the better images.  For now, though, these will have to do.

These gorgeous green cat eyes were painted on a 3" x 8" sheet of gessoed watercolor paper, using water mixable oils.  



Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back tomorrow!

susan
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments