Day 13 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

I realized earlier today that since yesterday's painting was posted on my other blog, The Great Out West Adventure, that someone might think I missed a day of painting.  But no.  You can see it here.

Since I've been spending more hours on these paintings than I thought I would,  today I thought I would try painting a smaller canvas again.  The "other" things I do in my life are starting to pile up and/or feel neglected.  So today, this painting was done on a 6" x 4" sheet of gessoed watercolor paper.  Half the size of what I've been doing most days.  I didn't cut my painting time in half, but pretty close.  

I loved the eyes on this husky.  And the reddish coat rather than the black and silver I usually see.  And the smile!  This looks like one happy dog.



Thanks for stopping by.  And for all your support (which I see mostly on Facebook).  I really appreciate it.

See you tomorrow.

susan

www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments