Big Cody

Big Cody is the patriarch of Laughing Dog Farm, the home of FiFi's Friends. This painting is the fourth in my series of portraits of the dogs that live at this no-kill shelter. From the description I got from Pam, the human behind FiFi's Friends, Cody is pretty special. He's been with her for 14 years - ever since he was a wee pup. Cody is not up for adoption and this painting has already been spoken for, but he has lots of buddies at FiFi's Friends and you can see them all at PetFinder.com. Here's a link to their page... http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NC568.html

I've done this on a 6" x 8" Raymar art panel. The oils I use the most are Winsor Newton Artists' Oils. I also use Wintons (also Winsor Newton), but I find that the Artists' Oils are more buttery. The creaminess is addictive. Very easy to use.

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

susan


www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

Comments