More new art

The "New Gift Shop Artists" exhibit opens this morning at the Toe River Arts Council's Gallery in Burnsville, NC.  And I'm delighted to know that my latest art - paper clay art - is included.

If you saw my post from earlier this week (Sneak Preview...), you already know a bit about what I've been working on lately.  And I thought you might like to see another of the pieces in the exhibit.

Night in the Mountains - 8" x 16"
oil and paper clay on Raymar Art Panel

This piece was one of the first ones I created (no fear!!).   It's also the largest one I've done.  And definitely one of my favorites!!  

If you are in the Burnsville area, be sure to stop by the TRAC gallery to see all the new artists' creations.  Beautiful work.  Lots of eye candy!!  The exhibit will be open until May 6th.

If you aren't lucky enough to live in our beautiful mountains, you can stop by my website and see all the new work there, too!!  (www.susangarriques.com)

Thanks for stopping by....

susan

Comments